mandag 11. november 2013

A weekend in Winchester

So my friend studies in Winchester, so I decided to go and visit her for a weekend. First of all; It was so amazing getting out of London for a couple of days! I never ever thought I would say that..

I was supposed to go there on friday, but seeing as I wouldn't have finished until about seven o'clock at night, I decided to wait till saturday. The family also needed me to babysit, so I thought it would just make things easier. And it was kind of nice.
I ordered my ticket on friday night for the 11.04 train from London Waterloo. And I was late. Wow. £34 going to shit.. And having to buy a new ticket...... FUCK.

Anyways. Winchester is beautiful.





The pictures are kind of shit, but you get the feel of the town. A small, cozy English town. On saturday night we went out to several different bars and pubs and clubs, and I have to say that for a small town the amount of different places to go was kind of surprising, but as it being a town with lots of students I guess that's the way it should be. 

And as a poor au pair I have to say that the prices outside of London is AHmazing!!

All in all, it was a great weekend, 
Elisabeth xx

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar